The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Talk about non-worked sports here (This includes MMA & the NBA playoffs) as well as entertainment, news and hopefully not politics or religion.
DXvsNWO

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Post by DXvsNWO » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:31 am

Here's the other end of the spectrum. Marvel has been well into their established cinematic universe since 2008, with Phase I finished with the critically acclaimed first Avengers film, and will be finishing up Phase II with Ant-Man, which comes up next weekend. Phase III is looking very interesting thus far, with interesting stories on the horizon and new characters, including the long-awaited entrance of Spider-Man into the MCU, on the horizon. Here's what the Phase III film schedule looks like so far:

- Captain America: Civil War - May 6th, 2016

- Doctor Strange - November 4th, 2016

- Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 - May 5th, 2017

- Untitled Spider-Man Film - July 28, 2017

- Thor: Ragnarok - November 3rd, 2017

- Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1 - May 4th, 2018

- Black Panther - July 6th, 2018

- Captain Marvel - November 2nd, 2018

- Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2 - May 3rd, 2019

- Inhumans - July 12th, 2019

The Marvel Cinematic Universe also extends to television. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be entering it's 3rd Season this fall, while I believe Agent Carter is getting a 2nd Season. There's also the Netflix side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which kicked off with the critically acclaimed 1st Season of Daredevil. Production of Season 2 has already begun, and both The Punisher & Elektra are confirmed to be appearing. Jessica Jones is also currently filming, while shows on Luke Cage & Iron Fist are also scheduled. These characters will then come together in a series called The Defenders.