VOW Flagship: WON HOF, WWE TLC, ROH Final Battle & more!

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

VOW Flagship: WON HOF, WWE TLC, ROH Final Battle & more!

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:30 pm

This week on a loaded episode of the Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast we talk ROH Final Battle, WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs, seven new inductees into the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame, Pro Wrestling NOAH crowning their next star, real Christmas trees vs. fake Christmas trees and much more!

Thanks to our sponsor Robinhood. Visit http://voices.robinhood.com to get started today with a free stock like Apple, Ford or Sprint!

MP3: https://audioboom.com/posts/7124531-vow ... e-more.mp3

OMGlancy

Re: VOW Flagship: WON HOF, WWE TLC, ROH Final Battle & more!

Post by OMGlancy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:57 pm

On the Christmas talk:

1- I too have two trees. Both fake, one downstairs and one in our loft. The kids get to decorate the loft one and the downstairs one is the nice one.

2- Joe, putting shit together on Xmas eve will break you. I have put together a Thomas the train table, a kitchen and a wood working set on Xmas eve in my day and every time I swore I would never do it again. Loved it when my kids got old enough to A: not want things I needed to put together and B: not believe in Santa.

3- Speaking of Santa, they sell a key now that is a "magical key" that you are supposed to put under your welcome mat so Santa can get into your house. We would put ours out when we went outside and threw the reindeer food into the yard.

Caulis

Post by Caulis » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:03 pm

We switched to a fake Christmas tree as well a few years back. So much less hassle. The real ones are nicer for the atmosphere though, no doubt.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:19 pm

16:13

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:33 pm

These are the fake scent deals I was talking about. Well worth it if you want the real tree smell with a fake one: https://www.target.com/p/scentsicles-6c ... lsrc=aw.ds

We also put them throughout the house as well, a great smell and they last for awhile.

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 pm

supersonic wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:19 pm
Keep in mind you'll be skipping very important Christmas tree banter, me throwing all Italian-Americans under a bus and Joe's adventures with putting together a children's kitchen set.

andrewrich
VOW Staff Member

Post by andrewrich » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:50 pm

MOVE NERD TO THE RESCUE

The F'n Slam is what Lance Archer calls his full nelson bomb (aka the Bubba Bomb).

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Charlotte has definitely peaked higher than anyone on the main roster this year, but does have the stinkers with Carmella to her detriment. It's really a shame that Carmella was put in a bad spot for her and for her opponents and even if the MMC wasn't any good, that's where she belongs.

I've been saying Scurll was the guy to push since FB 2016 and still think he made a mistake going to Bullet Club. Now, there's still time to rectify that and make him a bigger star on his own. I wouldn't expect it, but if they can get behind him, he may decide to not follow wherever the Elite leads.

OMGlancy

Post by OMGlancy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Rich Kraetsch wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 pm
supersonic wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:19 pm
Keep in mind you'll be skipping very important Christmas tree banter, me throwing all Italian-Americans under a bus and Joe's adventures with putting together a children's kitchen set.
Please provide an update on Joe's struggles with the playset.

packerman120

Post by packerman120 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:16 pm

"You're not going back to that dopey juice now, are ya?" is a fantastic line from Joe.

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:44 am

Glad you guys both loved the Page v Cobb match. My favorite match I've ever seen from either man. Is Page a lock for most Improved this year?

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Ronda needs to be put in the main event...the real main event...at every pay per view unless Lesnar is on the card.