WWE Women's Division

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Re: WWE Women's Division

Post by BoxingRobes » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Firstly...

These Charlotte-Sasha matches are going to become little cult classics. They are not technically sound or anything, but these matches, especially on RAW, is WWE-proper dipping their toes into the female main event scene...so, there will be some historical significance to them in-time...but, they'll hold a little a little value from a match quality standpoint due to the fact that they are car crashes that you can't just hide your eyes from. I think it was Lanza on the podcast that said they are akin to Sabu matches where there is an air of danger surrounding them and you are just waiting for one of these chicks to end up walking like Dynamite Kid after the match. I morbidly enjoy these freakshow fights these two chicks have. The TRY HARD is there and they are doing enough crazy shit and storytelling to keep me interested.

Re-inventing Emma again? Awful.

Its pretty crazy to see how hot she has become. She was never anything special before WWE signed her, now she's the hottest white chick on the roster. Chick works the gym like a champ.

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:46 pm

I'll wait and see on this Emmalina character before making judgement. I think she could pull it off. I like Evil Emma, but it's going to be a hard sell for the masses because most of Raw's / main roster audience either didn't see her work in NXT when she got sent back or doesn't remember her original gimmick on the main roster.

I still wish she would have went to smackdown.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Emma and Dana re-teaming on RAW and turning Charlotte babyface after a beatdown would be the ideal way to re-debut her making Emma and Dana the top heel chicks on the roster. It would also occupy Charlotte after Death In A Cell with Sasha while Sasha moves on Bayley, I assume, and then Dana-Emma can move up the card to take on Sasha or Bayley or whatever.

Would be the best use, IMO.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:47 pm

BoxingRobes wrote:Emma and Dana re-teaming on RAW and turning Charlotte babyface after a beatdown would be the ideal way to re-debut her making Emma and Dana the top heel chicks on the roster. It would also occupy Charlotte after Death In A Cell with Sasha while Sasha moves on Bayley, I assume, and then Dana-Emma can move up the card to take on Sasha or Bayley or whatever.

100% agree. Somewhat sad that Emma didn't go to Smackdown, but they've done a good enough job making the most of their women since the Brand split that it doesn't bother me as much as it would have a month ago.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:46 am

Observer:
Paige (Saraya Jade Bevis, 24), will be undergoing neck surgery, so it will be some time before she returns to the ring. No word on the severity as usually there are two choices, the quicker fix surgery which doesn’t fully resolve the problem but gets you back in several months, or the fusion surgery which is the better fix but is usually more than a year until the return. While not specifying, when she mentioned the surgery, she noted two choices without saying much about them. She’s had nerve damage which has kept her out of action

ODonnell

WWE Women's Division

Post by ODonnell » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:07 am

mlev76 wrote:
BoxingRobes wrote:Emma and Dana re-teaming on RAW and turning Charlotte babyface after a beatdown would be the ideal way to re-debut her making Emma and Dana the top heel chicks on the roster. It would also occupy Charlotte after Death In A Cell with Sasha while Sasha moves on Bayley, I assume, and then Dana-Emma can move up the card to take on Sasha or Bayley or whatever.

100% agree. Somewhat sad that Emma didn't go to Smackdown, but they've done a good enough job making the most of their women since the Brand split that it doesn't bother me as much as it would have a month ago.
Disagree completely, Sasha can't go on to Bayley so fast.

Sasha should move on to a mini feud with Nia Jack while Bayley faces Charlotte, much like when Bayley had to go through Charlotte in NXT before she got a title shot at Sasha. Sasha/Bayley is a Mania title feud with Sasha as the heel, can't rush that.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:26 am

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:14 pm

It’s been reported that WWE SmackDown women’s champion Becky Lynch has suffered an injury.

We are being told that she has suffered a neck injury and has been working through it for the past few weeks.

It’s unknown if she will be unable to compete at the SmackDown Pay Per View No Mercy tomorrow night to defend her title against Alexa Bliss and it’s unknown at this time if she will miss any ring time.

Becky Lynch did not see much ring time this week on SmackDown and you could see her opponents being careful with her while in the ring with her when she had the little ring time she did.

Last week she was attacked by Alexa Bliss before her match started on SmackDown.
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/smackdow ... h-injured/

Buzz Sawyer

Post by Buzz Sawyer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:44 am

What would be the ramifications if they turned Bayley heel? Would she be over as a heel or become forgotten?
Who's Rob Viper ?

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:18 am

she is the female stemboat ..she can never go heel

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:00 am

rovert wrote:
It’s been reported that WWE SmackDown women’s champion Becky Lynch has suffered an injury.

We are being told that she has suffered a neck injury and has been working through it for the past few weeks.

It’s unknown if she will be unable to compete at the SmackDown Pay Per View No Mercy tomorrow night to defend her title against Alexa Bliss and it’s unknown at this time if she will miss any ring time.

Becky Lynch did not see much ring time this week on SmackDown and you could see her opponents being careful with her while in the ring with her when she had the little ring time she did.

Last week she was attacked by Alexa Bliss before her match started on SmackDown.
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/smackdow ... h-injured/

That sucks.

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 am

Becky wasn't at the Portland house show on Saturday, which was likely supposed to be a 6 woman tag, this injury likely isn't minor. It just seemingly popped up, but i'm getting the impression that this isn't new either. Becky or WWE has been hiding it, but the question is for how long?

I really hope it's not because of her sudden interest in crossfit.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:36 am

I wish I knew now serve the injury is. But I can't get a gauge.

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 am

After a day it does seem to be a non-Wrestling related health situation which various websites are struggling to phase accurately or confirm. Rather than the neck injury suspected yesterday. I still have knowledge of a number of people being told at the Smackdown taping two weeks ago that Becky had a neck injury and a segment was changed for that cited reason. Maybe that was a cover story I don't know. Anyway I'd rather be wrong than her be out with something serious.

Grammarian

Post by Grammarian » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm assuming WWE is not disclosing the medical issue due to issues of protecting her privacy. Considering they announced her return for next month on the European tour, I wouldn't think it was a neck injury as previously stated. Thank goodness she's not going to be out for too long.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian