WWE (Discussion)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
ODonnell

Re: Official WWE Thread: Post-WrestleMania 32

Post by ODonnell » Mon May 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Also, WWE has been teasing something on social media regarding a hatch being opened. Wyatt return?

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Mon May 30, 2016 2:33 pm

mprentice84 wrote:*****

Those are not very delicious looking burgers. Definitely not worthy of a picture.

JML

Post by JML » Mon May 30, 2016 2:40 pm

I expect them to do all of the important stuff around 9pm EST cause of the Warriors/Thunder game.

DETROIT_KEJB

Post by DETROIT_KEJB » Mon May 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Those are definitely turkey burgers.

achillesforever6

Post by achillesforever6 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:28 pm

JML wrote:I expect them to do all of the important stuff around 9pm EST cause of the Warriors/Thunder game.
There is also the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals going on and no one in Pittsburgh except for me is going to watch Raw over that

wac

Post by wac » Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 am

AJ heel turn ahahaha

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Tue May 31, 2016 2:27 am

Excited for the matches. The feud will be every John Cena feud ever.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:10 am

mlev76 wrote:So, read the Smackdown spoilers and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that AJ's lack of direction as of this week will lead to a match at MITB against Cena. Cena recently praised the match with Reigns at ER and given his track record of putting over up and coming talent, I'd say a match with AJ (and possibly a win) would be a great next step for him.

I know a lot of people are suggesting a return feud with Rusev, but really, what's the point? Been there, done that.
The angle setting this up was even better than I hoped for. MITB will be very intriguing with regard to the Cena and Reigns' matches to see if the chosen good guys actually get cheered.

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 am

I don't see Vegas crowds cheering Reigns over Rollins honestly and there will be duel chants for Cena-Styles.

Dean Ambrose seems like someone who would benefit from a change of wrestling style and a heel turn. He really doesn't seem comfortable wrestling in a brawler style. I like him, but his punches always look so weak.

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 am

That whole Cena/Styles angle was great, but that long dueling chant was a pretty magical moment.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Tue May 31, 2016 8:03 am

Skyjacker wrote:I don't see Vegas crowds cheering Reigns over Rollins honestly and there will be duel chants for Cena-Styles.

Dean Ambrose seems like someone who would benefit from a change of wrestling style and a heel turn. He really doesn't seem comfortable wrestling in a brawler style. I like him, but his punches always look so weak.
I've been saying for months - Ambrose becomes Mr. MITB in his new hometown of Vegas. Reigns becomes the Beast Slayer at SummerSlam. Having nothing left, Reigns is victim to a successful Ambrose cash-in and heel turn to Brooklyn's delight. This is my hot Raw direction coming out of the weekend, which is absolutely imperative to avoid another cold autumn season against MNF and the MLB playoffs.

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Tue May 31, 2016 8:48 am

supersonic wrote: I've been saying for months - Ambrose becomes Mr. MITB in his new hometown of Vegas. Reigns becomes the Beast Slayer at SummerSlam. Having nothing left, Reigns is victim to a successful Ambrose cash-in and heel turn to Brooklyn's delight. This is my hot Raw direction coming out of the weekend, which is absolutely imperative to avoid another cold autumn season against MNF and the MLB playoffs.
Dean definitely needs some sort of new direction. His current one seems kinda stale.

They're already going up against the NBA Playoffs and the Stanley Cup Finals so something impactful to get eyes on the product is very much necessary.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 am

Per Meltzer, Goldberg's inclusion on WWE 2K17 was a deal made by 2K Games. However, there's a pattern in recent years for 2K being an avenue to direct WWE business:

2011 - Brock Lesnar
2013 - Warrior
2014 - Sting

Goldberg would like to work at least one more match, as his son wasn't born during his glory period.

Shining Wiz

Post by Shining Wiz » Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Judging from his last run (and honestly, everything not the win streak), his son would be better off NOT seeing him live.

50+ year olds who were never that great to begin with should probably stay retired.

mprentice84

Post by mprentice84 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Goldberg coming in and killing Heath Slater in 30 seconds at SummerSlam would be fun. A 10-12 minute slog would be death.