TNA: It still exists, kind of!

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
BackLash

Re: TNA: It still exists, kind of!

Post by BackLash » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:11 am

I'm so annoyed that Fraudcast took Pop off my dial, I watch Impact but it's harder to do w/o being altered. When they do stuff like that and Deletion, I want to watch it live. I mean the channel has Eugene Levy, isn't that enough for non-wrestling TV watchers?

CThrash13

Post by CThrash13 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:10 pm

DETROIT_KEJB wrote:Great Main Event. Lashley is killing it.

How long has Storm been using the sling blade?
Lashley is definitely on a roll right now, and the storyline involving him having all the singles titles is intriguing for sure. I'm interested to see where it goes in the future.

I've seen Storm do the sling blade a couple times, but I've only seen it recently.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:46 pm

The Sandow promo was atrocious.

Couldn't have been worse.

Buzz Sawyer

Post by Buzz Sawyer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:07 pm

TNA is the home of 2nd and 3rd rate wrestlers.
Who's Rob Viper ?

JML

Post by JML » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Why do the wrestlers stay if they don't get paid at the tapings? You would assume one person would say, "You're breaking my contract by not paying me on time so I'm leaving."

cbacon87

Post by cbacon87 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:20 pm

I found the Sandow thing kind of sad. He was trying, bless him, but the shoot promo thing isn't a good look. Particularly now. It's not 2006 and he's not Christian. Galloway kind of makes it work, but I feel like Sandow should be better than that. And particularly given I'm pretty sure he's come out in interviews and been fairly gracious, so you get the sense that maybe everyone involved was just kind of playing along and trying to convince themselves.

Hobbes

Post by Hobbes » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:03 am

JML wrote:

Why do the wrestlers stay if they don't get paid at the tapings? You would assume one person would say, "You're breaking my contract by not paying me on time so I'm leaving."
I think one of the main reasons Taz stopped announcing for TNA was late pay. There were also rumors that the reason for the Slammiversary tapings almost not happening was that production threatened to mutiny over unpaid wages.

Some people are afraid to rock the boat when they're late on pay. If you quit, maybe TNA says "fuck it" and tries to never pay you, thinking that you don't want to go through the expense of legal action. The Bischoffs are going through that with TNA right now.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:09 am

TNA ultimately always comes through for the full time talent. TNA pays very well on a per night basis for a lot of the talent there.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:14 am

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Guessing WWE isn't too sad they passed on him now

I know many have their own opinions on Fray and rovert, but nothing that I saw from either deserved this threat no matter how idle it may be.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:55 pm

I still like Moose but has a huge amount of paranoia and full on makes up negative stories about him and TNA so he can play the contrarian troll

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:37 pm

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:52 am

Plenty of regrets in my life. Displaying Ojinnaka's "drink bleach" tweet to WWE brass isn't one, and I have a sense of legit accomplishment if that played any part in WWE snubbing him.

JML

TNA: It still exists, kind of!

Post by JML » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:36 am

Thought it was interesting that Satin tweeted that. I expect Kaz to defend Moose because they are good friends and what he said about not having to like someone is true.

If Moose blamed Fray, Rovert, Supersonic or anyone else from wrestling Twitter of them messing up his WWE deal before he went to TNA, then it kinda makes WWE incompetent for not knowing stuff in his past.

It doesn't make it right to dig up tweets either to mess up people's money but that's Twitter. Look at the Nate Parker situation.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:45 am

The tweet I highlighted was during his negotiations. Big difference from someone being a fool in his youth.