F4W/Observer-Is it still worth paying for?

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
ErinQuinn

Re: F4W/Observer-Is it still worth paying for?

Post by ErinQuinn » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:17 pm

I still haven’t stopped cringing from Bryan eagerly suggesting Billie and Payton be a lesbian couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rovert

Post by rovert » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:03 am

However, Charlotte and Nattie are great workers with no/few flaws.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:56 am

ErinQuinn wrote:I still haven’t stopped cringing from Bryan eagerly suggesting Billie and Payton be a lesbian couple

Proudly carrying the torch once held by Vince “lets get Liz to strip down to her bra and panties” Russo. Wonder how long he’ll take to realize it.

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:58 pm

As concerns the thread title...I cancelled my subscription the same day that our Patreon was rolled out. I still like my Board brothers, but I joined the Empire for the podcasts, and the only hosts I still give a shit about are Vinny & Alan. That alone is not worth the three-month renewal price anymore.

With that said, I'm listening to this year's Christmas show and am still thoroughly amused...this Empire still has its moments.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 am

BlizzardAcolyte wrote:As concerns the thread title...I cancelled my subscription the same day that our Patreon was rolled out. I still like my Board brothers, but I joined the Empire for the podcasts, and the only hosts I still give a shit about are Vinny & Alan. That alone is not worth the three-month renewal price anymore.

With that said, I'm listening to this year's Christmas show and am still thoroughly amused...this Empire still has its moments.
Those 2 as your remaining draws? That’s quite the contrast.

Bix

Post by Bix » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:33 pm

ErinQuinn wrote:I still haven’t stopped cringing from Bryan eagerly suggesting Billie and Payton be a lesbian couple
...what?

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:39 am

Dave, Dave, Dave....

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:24 am

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 am

Has anyone else low key noticed that Satin hasn’t had ANY scoops or decent stories in forever? Rovert was the only one I’ve seen Bring this up, and it’s completely flown under the radar.

In regards to the dave thing, the link shows lies from both sides and I believe dave was trying to show how crazy the story is, which is why he won’t touch it. Clearly should have done it in a better way, but goes to what Lanza posted before. Details seems sketchy

ErinQuinn

Post by ErinQuinn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 am

Bix wrote:
...what?
on the B&V show reviewing the NXT episode that also aired on USA, Bryan commented on how Billie and Payton should do a lesbian angle since WWE has previously wished for LGBT character. he was...into the idea, and it's just adding to the pile of objectification I get coming off that whole review crew.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:44 am

ErinQuinn wrote:
Bix wrote:
...what?
on the B&V show reviewing the NXT episode that also aired on USA, Bryan commented on how Billie and Payton should do a lesbian angle since WWE has previously wished for LGBT character. he was...into the idea, and it's just adding to the pile of objectification I get coming off that whole review crew.
You mean you don’t see the motivations as nuanced because he didn’t suggest it for some combo of Jax, Baszler, Riot, Deville, Cross, Tamina?

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 am

ODonnell wrote:Has anyone else low key noticed that Satin hasn’t had ANY scoops or decent stories in forever? Rovert was the only one I’ve seen Bring this up, and it’s completely flown under the radar.
Talking Sheet absolutely undressed Satin this past weekend and deservedly so.

ErinQuinn

Post by ErinQuinn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 am

supersonic wrote:
ErinQuinn wrote:
Bix wrote: ...what?
You mean you don’t see the motivations as nuanced because he didn’t suggest it for some combo of Jax, Baszler, Riot, Deville, Cross, Tamina?
or any of the male wrestlers...even when they had a gay man under employment

ErinQuinn

Post by ErinQuinn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 am

also...holy fuck the shirt storm this night as been; canceled my sub finally, can't take it any more after the Dave's reply to the Elgin stuff.

Ferrante207

Post by Ferrante207 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 pm

So glad I quit wrestling twitter so I can enjoy the graps on my terms. Appears Satin lost all his sources and he's more of a social media/public records poster now. Also shocked Dave even engaged with the Elgin story: I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole in his shoes.