YOUR favorite Survivor Series/Starrcade Matches and Moments

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
gpusa

Re: YOUR favorite Survivor Series/Starrcade Matches and Moments

Post by gpusa » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 pm

supersonic wrote:
gpusa wrote:I just rewatched the Diesel vs Bret Hart match from 95, it blew me away. Easily the best Diesel/Nash match I can remember.
Do you prefer it over the Clique tag and No Holds Barred match against HBK? What about Round 2 against Bret at Rumble '95, which I recall as my favorite of their PPV trilogy despite the shitty ending?
I dont remember them too clearly, looks like Ill have to do a quick Nash rewatch. What show is the tag match from?

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Action Zone 10/30/1994

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 pm

I love that this thread was created so that I can come back every November and find matches I want to watch for the time of year it is.
Mike wrote:I'm watching the WWF vs. Alliance match from 2001 today. Been years. This is the list of what I have in the queue from 01-14. If only there was a way you can create and edit playlists for the Network

2001:
Chris Jericho/Kane/Big Show/The Rock/The Undertaker vs. Booker T/Kurt Angle/Rob Van Dam/Shane McMahon/Steve Austin

2002:
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Booker T vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Rob Van Dam - Elimination Chamber

2003:
Chris Jericho/Christian/Mark Henry/Randy Orton/Scott Steiner vs. Booker T/Rob Van Dam/Shawn Michaels/Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley

2005:
Batista/John Bradshaw Layfield/Lashley/Randy Orton/Rey Mysterio vs. Carlito/Chris Masters/Kane/Shawn Michaels/The Big Show

2007:
The Undertaker vs. Batista - Hell in a Cell

2008:
Cody Rhodes/Mark Henry/Randy Orton/Shelton Benjamin/William Regal vs. Batista/CM Punk/Kofi Kingston/Matt Hardy/R-Truth

2009:
Christian/Kofi Kingston/Mark Henry/Montel Vontavious Porter/R-Truth vs. CM Punk/Cody Rhodes/Randy Orton/Ted DiBiase/William Regal
Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre/Jack Swagger/Sheamus/The Miz vs. Evan Bourne/Finlay/John Morrison/Matt Hardy/Shelton Benjamin

2013:
Antonio Cesaro/Jack Swagger/Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins vs. Cody Rhodes/Goldust/Rey Mysterio/Jey Uso/Jimmy Uso

2014:
Dolph Ziggler/Erick Rowan/John Cena/Ryback/The Big Show vs. Kane/Luke Harper/Mark Henry/Rusev/Seth Rollins

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:46 pm

I love that this thread was created so that I can come back every November and find matches I want to watch for the time of year it is.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:00 pm

I really enjoyed Brock/AJ last year and hope this year's will live up to that match. Brock's had a rough year in ring wise, so I'm not certain it's a guarantee.