Ricochet to WWE imminent?

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
NiGHTS

Re: Ricochet to WWE imminent?

Post by NiGHTS » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Shining Wiz wrote:
Shining Wiz wrote:
NiGHTS wrote:

Peep the question mark in the title. It's all speculation, every bit of it....Its not rumors from an official source that they're bashing over our heads with like the AJ Styles situation. There's absolutely no concrete proof that he's going, or any spoilers in this thread. Wtf?
Don't feed him.

The only bait we do here is master!

thecubsfan

Post by thecubsfan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:45 am

...I guess we could've just asked...

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:35 am

"hey, please don't go make more money for yourself and your family. I like to watch you on shows that i probably download illegally and never support"

people on twitter, man.

also, he clearly just deflected

Shining Wiz

Post by Shining Wiz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 pm

ODonnell wrote:"hey, please don't go make more money for yourself and your family. I like to watch you on shows that i probably download illegally and never support"

people on twitter, man.

also, he clearly just deflected
1. He most definitely deflected.

2. Why would fans care how much money he makes? I just want to see him in the best matches possible.

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:52 pm

You don't have to care, but you also can fault a guy if he did go. It's like the Tyler Breeze shit, I can't stand how they're using him on the main roster, but people wanting him to go back to NXT are nuts. He's making a shit ton more money on the main roster, I'm sure that's what HE cares about. And hopefully they'll get behind the guy.

In terms of Ricochet and his talent, the natural move is to WWE after season 3. He's still super young, and what else is he going to do? LU's business model is "lose a shit ton of money," and his style on the indies won't do his body any favors over time. Gotta cash in while you can

Shining Wiz

Post by Shining Wiz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Personally, I'd much rather see Breeze in NXT. He was more entertaining there. Good for him making more money, but that doesn't make a difference for me.

Not sure I agree the natural move for him is WWE. Might be a bit easier on the body, but they don't exactly have a great history of being able to get behind athletic fliers. They always have one, until they have another. As in, they're interchangeable to them. Even if he goes, he's most likely to be back on the indy scene in 3 years. Hopefully not, and with the slow change in style/presentation maybe not. All that being said, I'd much prefer to see him get an ROH/NJ deal and keep putting on the kind of matches he's gotten over for.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Every couple weeks people will speculate Ricochet is just about to sign with WWE. This will go on until he finally does & then some random guy will say "see, I told you!"

I don't want to give away an LU spoiler but if you think an Ultima Lucha result gives away Ricochet's direction you need to re-arrange the puzzle pieces.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

rovert

Post by rovert » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Who is speculating he's just about to sign though? Just we will see after the filming/airing of Season 3.

JML

Post by JML » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:02 pm

When there's smoke, there's fire.

People said that WWE needs to take a look at Sombra to solve their Latino star problem but not many thought he would leave so soon.

It's been a weird year and a month with WWE acquiring talent and it seems like everyone is up for grabs now.

If Ricochet goes, good for him. He'll probably make more money for him and his son.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:04 pm

rovert wrote:Who is speculating he's just about to sign though? Just we will see after the filming/airing of Season 3.
Apparently the person who started this thread unless they have a far different definition of the word imminent than the rest of us.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

Buzz Sawyer

Post by Buzz Sawyer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:32 am

Why should this guy care about what the fans want or think? They won't pay his doctor bills or mortgage payment if he gets hurt or whatnot.
Who's Rob Viper ?