Dragon Gate (Discussion)

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
Headlock

Re: Dragon Gate

Post by Headlock » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:25 am

Cabel wrote:Tudou and mgoon have older stuff posted going back to at least 2009. There's also a page on Facebook called Dragon Gatehouse has been posting stuff from the very early years. If you do torrents you can find some more stuff along with Toryumon.

On a related note, I've been trying to find the DG "Revolution" DVD from 2005. It has an edited version of the Mochizuki vs Magnitude Kishiwada Dream Gate match that as far as I know, never aired otherwise. It's the only Dream Gate title change I don't have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are you still looking for Magnitude/Mocchi?
Call me leon

Angry216

Post by Angry216 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Flamita is the newest member of Tribe Vanguard and he'll team with Kzy and Hulk in the Triangle Gate match at World. I love how TV is set up currently. Big fan of it.

Cabel

Post by Cabel » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:04 am

Headlock wrote:
Cabel wrote:Tudou and mgoon have older stuff posted going back to at least 2009. There's also a page on Facebook called Dragon Gatehouse has been posting stuff from the very early years. If you do torrents you can find some more stuff along with Toryumon.

On a related note, I've been trying to find the DG "Revolution" DVD from 2005. It has an edited version of the Mochizuki vs Magnitude Kishiwada Dream Gate match that as far as I know, never aired otherwise. It's the only Dream Gate title change I don't have.

Yes

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:45 am

Headlock wrote:

I am ! Can you help out, good brother?
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Love how the next Triangle Gate match has shaped up:
- CIMA brings in another talented gaijin and looks to repeat the success CK-1 had with Ricochet from Final Gate '10 through the first half of '11
- The Hokkaido guys counter this with their own super outsider, as they try to copy the "regular tag team + very good gaijin" formula
- Despite Tozawa seemingly being on the verge of hitting the next level, and the champs having had a solid reign thus far, ME suddenly looks the afterthought and the team backed into a corner--the first time this reign they have truly been threatened, I feel
- OG challengers beat the champs in non-title (convincingly), TV insert themselves into the title picture and then prove their point by beating the other challengers, with their latest weapon scoring the fall. Simple!

All of the other matches announced for World so far have more interesting (or more, period) stories built into them, but there is no question which match I'm most hyped for.

AaronVonCool

Post by AaronVonCool » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:54 am

Hi guys, I feel bad for not adding anything to the discussion, but I'm kinda getting desperate. Anyone have or know where I can watch YAMATO vs Shingo for the Dream Gate from 2013, YAMATO vs SaiRyo for the Dream Gate in 2013 and the Loser Disbands akatsuki vs Mad Blankey match? Any help would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with like $10 on Paypal if you can get me the three!

Cabel

Dragon Gate

Post by Cabel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:32 am

I saw shingo/YAMATO on rutube, but it's using Russian spelling in the title. Just searching dragon gate on there should be enough. If YAMATO/Saito is the match I'm thinking of, the whole show with that match should be on openthedragongate.com. Not that familiar with the last one, do you know what show its on?

AaronVonCool

Post by AaronVonCool » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:51 am

Cabel wrote:I saw shingo/YAMATO on rutube, but it's using Russian spelling in the title. Just searching dragon gate on there should be enough. If YAMATO/Saito is the match I'm thinking of, the whole show with that match should be on openthedragongate.com. Not that familiar with the last one, do you know what show its on?
Thanks for the response! I found Shingo vs YAMATO eventually would have never thought of looking on rutube for it at all, unfortunately it seems to be the only one :/. The show with YAMATO vs SaiRyo has been taken down from openthedragongate unfortunately. The akatsuki vs Mad Blankey match is from Infinity 304, I've looked everywhere I can think for these and they don't seem to exist, I'm hoping someone has these shows downloaded or something honestly.

Cabel

Post by Cabel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:06 am

Try Tudou

Headlock

Post by Headlock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:18 am

Magnitude Kishiwada vs Masaaki Mochizuki, it is ckipped but better than nothing
Call me leon

Cabel

Post by Cabel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Headlock wrote:Magnitude Kishiwada vs Masaaki Mochizuki, it is ckipped but better than nothing
Thank you so much!

Headlock

Post by Headlock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Cabel wrote:
Headlock wrote:Magnitude Kishiwada vs Masaaki Mochizuki, it is ckipped but better than nothing
Thank you so much!

Wouldn't mind an mp3 version of Tribe Vanguard theme as a reward :P, cause i need it for a Flamita move list i am planing
Call me leon

AaronVonCool

Post by AaronVonCool » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Headlock wrote:
Wouldn't mind an mp3 version of Tribe Vanguard theme as a reward :P, cause i need it for a Flamita move list i am planing
Not that guy, but I love you move list videos so here's the theme https://mega.nz/#!gRpxhaAb!lWbZlryNsIHp ... ipUs_intzs

Empiresk

Post by Empiresk » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Just seen the 10th and 11th June KoG Finals INFINITY show on the RealHero drive. Got tomorrow off so I am so excited to watch it.

Headlock

Post by Headlock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 pm

AaronVonCool wrote:
Headlock wrote:
Not that guy, but I love you move list videos so here's the theme https://mega.nz/#!gRpxhaAb!lWbZlryNsIHp ... ipUs_intzs
Wow thank you very mutch, both for the compliment and the theme
Call me leon