CMLL, the home of Cavernario

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
BwainBusta

Re: CMLL, the home of Cavernario

Post by BwainBusta » Sat May 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Word is Bobby Villa was also fired from CMLL according to the LuchaWorld Podcast

Foresite

Post by Foresite » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi folks.
So I dip in and out of CMLL for a short while every year or so, but I must admit it's been a couple of years since my last foray. Skim reading through Cubsfans site, it looks like the biggest breakouts recently have been Soberano and Sanson (the Dinamitas were just debuting last time I was watching).
Anyone care to recommend some solo/trios matches to check out from those guys? Not necessarily against each other

armsofsleep

Post by armsofsleep » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Foresite wrote:Hi folks.
So I dip in and out of CMLL for a short while every year or so, but I must admit it's been a couple of years since my last foray. Skim reading through Cubsfans site, it looks like the biggest breakouts recently have been Soberano and Sanson (the Dinamitas were just debuting last time I was watching).
Anyone care to recommend some solo/trios matches to check out from those guys? Not necessarily against each other
NGD is just fucking awesome. You can watch most of their matches and it will almost always be great. But my favorite is probably the one against Cometa/Soberano/Panther. Also make sure to check out Caristico/Soberano vs Sanson/UG.