Pre-Season Update

A Voices of Wrestling trivia game hosted/ran by Rob Reid.
Robareid
VOW Staff Member

Pre-Season Update

Post by Robareid » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:42 pm

After sending out invites and putting in some final touches to the preparations, everything is ready to commence the inaugural Season of ‘Well You Know Something, Brother?’ this coming Monday. Currently fourteen participants have thrown their name into the hat, but if you got an invite and you haven’t got around to singing up yet then there’s still time as long as you do it before the end of Sunday. Ahead of then, I’ll just outline a few of the finer details for the participants.

On Monday, I’ll be sending out the links to a private page on the site to all participants. On this page the questions will be listed on a google form for the participants to enter their answers into. The page will be open to you from Monday till the end of Friday. Obviously no googling is allowed, but more than that if you do happen to stumble across an answer over the course of the week then we’re relying on you not to use that extra knowledge.

There is no time-limit on how long you can mull over your questions; you have no compunction to fill out the answers as soon as you read it. That being said, I’d recommend putting in whatever your initial guesses are straight away, and then edit them as you see fit over the week, so if you do accidently stumble upon the answer over the week you can just leave whatever answer you previously had.

I’ll be closing the answer form as soon as I remember on the Saturday morning, so if you are lucky you could get it in early Saturday depending on your time zone, but I’d advise getting your answers in by mid-day on Friday to make sure you don’t miss the deadline.

I think that’s everything I need to let you guys know ahead of round one. Good luck for tomorrow.